- Satoshi Nakamoto, creator of Bitcoin, 01/17/2009
Minimum Viable Product
We are planning a private pre-sale of our token. Please inquire to ask how to participate or join our Telegram channel to receive updates
Blockchain is running (testnet)
Hybrid app can send & receive tokens, view past transactions
Hybrid app P2P messaging is working (peers are connected via blockchain)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cost: services providers pay centralized companies 10-25% fee for brokering each transaction on their system. Consumers absorb part of this cost. This process is no longer necessary and can be solved efficiently with the help of a blockchain, along with a number of additional available technologies.
- Trust: people mistrust local classified ads and are wary of dealing with strangers. Centralized companies somewhat eliminate issues with trust by pre-qualifying service providers or provide some type of insurance. We are also going to establish relationships with blockchain-based insurance companies and also we are going to help our users establish trust between themselves. Users may be able to share certain parts or statistics of their existing social network accounts or may require a full KYC confirmation. In addition, positive ratings within our network will provide discounts for insurance as well as lower network usage fees, further encouraging positive behavior.
- Convenience: our users will interact with the blockchain through the same UI for each services. Also there will be no need of having multiple separate accounts for each service.
- Censorship: centralized companies are prone to outside pressure or may have own reasons for blocking participants or banning entire regions. Our blockchain-based solution will not be susceptible to censorship and we will ask our users to obey the laws in their jurisdictions. This should be treated the same way as gun or legal substance laws in various regions of the world where citizens carry ultimate responsibility. Lack of censorship presents a significant problem of dealing with low-quality content. The way we are going to handle spam and unwanted content is by deploying AI. Our neural network will be trained to recognize what content should be allowed on the network and we will have a mechanism in place to make adjustments by having a majority vote from the validator nodes.